I am looking forward to returning behind the chair after this relocation process and hope to see you soon. Please allow 24 hours for response to appointment . Thank you in advancefor your patience!
If any of the following apply to you please be considerate and quarantine:
1. You’ve been diagnosed with COVID-19 or in contact with someone who has been in the last 14 days.
2. Within the past 14 days you have experienced any of the following symptoms:
a) muscle pain
b) loss of taste and smell
c) body aches or chills
d) fever of 100.4 or higher
e) difficulty breathing
f) persistent pain in chest
g) new confusion
h)inability to stay awake or to wake up
i) sore throat
j) bluish lips or face,
m) or diarrhea
3. You don’t wish to comply with state orders of wearing a mask or the salon policies explained herein.
4. You are unable to come alone inside to your appointment.
5. You are, or believe you may be, sick. You're experiencing the above listed symptoms.
6. You've recently traveled to the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Wisconsin
7. If I need to quarantine myself or close the salon to stop the spread of this contagious disease clients will be notified via text messaging.
Booking & Late Policy
100% of Booking, Rescheduling and Cancellations must be done online. The system does not allow changes within 24 hours of appointment time. Please use the contact form below if you have any questions on how to book or book a consultation.
Unpaid fees must be settled in order to have online booking privileges.
A credit card is required to reserve all appointment bookings. A deposit may be required.
Please be sure to arrive promptly at your appointment time.. If you are going to be late, you must reschedule your appointment online. One person starting late can cause the next guest to wait in the car longer than necessary. Please understand if you are going to be late you will incur a Last Minute Cancellation Charge", and will have to schedule a new appointment online.
The Last Minute Cancellation charge is 50% of your booked services price. No show or appointments cancelled on the same day of appointment will be charged 100% of booked services. All future booked appointments will be removed as a result of last minute cancellation or no show.
You can always cancel or reschedule your appointments here or on the Vagaro app at more than 24 hours before the appointment.
Online Booking privileges may be revoked at anytime for any reason.
Important to note:
Book all of the services you need. We cannot add services during your appointment. No Exceptions!!
Not accepting cash or checks at this time. Preferred payment methods: Zelle, QuickPay, or Cashapp. Also acceptable, are Google or Apple Pay or any other NFC/Tap payment methods.
No Walk-ins Allowed. Only Online Appointment Bookings are accepted!
You must book all future appointments online.
Points may be accrued but are not redeemable until after December 31, 2020.
Come alone to your appointment. No tag-a-longs. Tag-a-longs include, spouses, children, friends or other family members.
No services will be rendered to children under 12.
Please ask stylist to retrieve desired product from retail shelves.
Lobby Waiting Area is closed. Check-In by logging into the Vagaro App, open Menu, select "Appointments, choose the correct appointment and check-in. Vagaro app will notify me that you have arrived. Please wait for my response "I am ready" from the app before entering.
Refreshment Station will be closed until further notice.
Only bottled water will be available upon request.
Your consideration is very much appreciated.